Learn American Accent in 5 Easy Steps is a proven method to improve American English. If these five easy steps are followed enthusiastically, a person can learn the proper accent within a short period of time.
This is a proven self-help DIY method to improve American accent and dialect without the help of any professional language teacher. The best part is that, you can improve your American accent at your own pace.
Assume that you want to go to America for a better future prospect or, intend to work in an American call center or, wish to become a virtual assistant in the USA but your ability to speak in American English in right accent is not polished enough then, will you be able to fulfill any of your wishes mentioned above?
Now the question arises that how can we learn American accent in five (5) easy steps. Lack of American accent and proper communication skills would be the main obstacles to progress in your career. In this case, your first priority is to improve your American English with proper American Accent.
Speak Like a Native in 5 Easy Steps
English is an international language and spoken as a second language in many parts of the world. As now, we are living in a global village. We must know a commonly used language to communicate globally. English Language is the most commonly used second language in the world and is the best choice.
We have researched some of the simple DIY methods which can help anyone to learn American Accent in five (5) easy steps. Let’s try these five easy steps to learn American accent at our own pace. Just follow the instructions in sequence.
Recommended 5 Easy Steps to Learn American Accent
- Start listening to the American music, watch Hollywood movies and read English newspapers. Music will help you to get familiar with the American accent. While watching American movies, pay attention to actors’ mouth and lip movements and how they articulate idiomatic expressions. Reading the English newspaper(s) will increase your vocabulary.
- Make online American friends, chat with them regularly by texting and by talking to them on video calls. Pay attention to their words rendering and sentences and on their expressions. Each language has its own distinct rhythm and expression, paying attention to them will increase your familiarity with American English and make you at home when talking to an American.
- When you are speaking English, speak at your normal pace; do not speak very fast or too slow. You should speak with natural flow so your listener can understand you. When your confidence increases, you can speak just like any normal American.
- Ask a third person to comment on your accent, only he or she can judge the improvement in your accent and can tell you what areas need further improvements.
- And finally, “Do not be afraid or shy to communicate in English with strangers as well as to your friends”. Get social and practice with your family, friends, relatives, acquaints, co-workers and with the strangers as ‘practice makes man perfect”.
Happy ‘American Accent’ learning!
Duolingo app (the best ever app)
http://2c1d66u8bbo54zb5qah87gxx1o.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=TAAC http://www.omniglot.com/language/articles/accenttraining.htm http://www.omniglot.com/language/index.htm http://tinyurl.com/694to63 http://www.americanaccent.com/index.html http://effortlessenglishlearning.com/how-to-get-an-american-accent/ http://www.speakingyourbest.com/freevideolessons.html